Heidelberg University is part of the European university cooperation 4EU+, a consortium of six research-oriented universities in six countries of the European Union. Several measures of the 4EU+ program apply to students in the master's program "Scientific Computing":
- Summer Schools organized by partner institutions
- Short-term exchange programs during the term break
- One-term exchange programs with simplified ERASMUS procedures
- Participation in single courses held at one of the partner institutions
The 4EU+ consortium aims to form a seamless educational campus accross all partner institutions. As a first experience, Charles University Prague offers a list of 4EU+ courses that students from all 4EU+ universities can join.
Informations on the registration process can be found on https://4euplus.eu/4EU-240.html . Please note that the application is only possible between September 15 and October 6.
The following courses are approved for transfer of credits by the master's program "Scientific Computing":
- NMNV411 Algorithms for matrix iterative methods
- NMNV543 Approximation of functions 1
- NMNO561 Regularity of solutions of Navier-Stokes equations
- NMMO401 Continuum Mechanics (Physics)
- NMNO567 Simulation and Theory of Biological and Soft Matter Systems I - Biopolymers, Ions and Small Molecules (Biology)
- NMNO541 Theory of Mixtures (Chemistry)